Register now for Spark13!
During this 2-day event, you will get the chance to:
- learn from experts in ICT for development (ICT4D)
- build strategic partnerships
- explore new opportunities
- discover the latest technology and business models for telecentres
- develop new solutions and services
- showcase your work
Aside from plenary sessions, panels and workshops, Spark will also feature participatory activities and interactive spaces such as the Marketplace of Projects, the Telecentres of the World gallery, the Apps Lab exhibition space and The Hub which will be the main area of interaction. Take a peek at the program.
Hosted by Telecentre.org Foundation, Telecentre-Europe, Consorcio de los Rios -Red Guadalinfo, and the National Information Society Agency of Korea, Spark will bring together participants from the ICT4D sector as well as public and private agencies from all over the world.
Registration is free, so come join us! To register, visit the Spark registration page.
For more information and updates:
- visit the Spark website at http://spark.telecentre.org
- view the Spark video at http://community.telecentre.org/video/spark-2013-teaser
- follow the Spark conversation on Twitter via the hash tag #Spark13
- check out our event page on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/13V9lgj
For any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at Spark!